Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fantasy of Trees. It's Christmas time in Tennessee





So We went to Fantasy of trees Wed before Thanksgiving, so I'm going to post our thanksgiving pics in another post. There's just too much fun stuff to contain it all in one post. Plus it would take too long to put oh so many pictures at once. I'm not that skilled when it comes to figuring these things out. That reminds me note to self. Change theme to a christmas one....... Oh anyway, here is our fun day at Fantasy of Trees.

Meeting up with her Cousins Libby and Ty. Giving hugs. I love that her hair is long enough for pig tails. So Cute.
We forgot our stroller so we (by we I mean Daddy) had to carry her. As soon as we would put her down, she would just take off and not pay attention where we were. I was hoping I would have a daughter that would always stay around mommy like a good little girl. I guess that means I will have to train her.
Photo opp! I didn't quite like how the lighting was set up, maybe I just didn't have the right kind of camera. Note to self, learn more about my camera and taking pics...... Oh anyway....

Family Pic.
Riding the Carousel with Mommy. She was scared until I got on it with her, then she liked it. Hey I didn't mind it myself. It's been awhile since I have ridden a Carousel.
Singing Christmas songs while watching uncle Sam sing on stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment