Since Christmas/January we,
1) Found out we were expecting baby #3.!!!!!!Yes we knew we wanted our 2nd and 3rd back to back, we just didn't know it would be only three months after having our second that number three would come along. HAHA. What an adventure we are in for.
2) Found out that baby #3 is a GIRL!!!!!. Big sister Annie is so excited and has already talked about having tea parties and dressing up in princess dresses together. Big brother doesn't even know what the heck is going on.
3) Went to Orlando FLorida to celebrate my Nana's 80th birthday party with all our extended family for a couple of days and figured since we were going to be in Orlando we planned to extend our vacation and visit……
4) Disney Worlds Magic Kingdom. Our little Cinderella absolutely loved it. Can't wait to take our kids back again some day.
5) A bunch of other small misc. things. Anyway on to more recent things.
Here we are visiting Circle G Ranch for little cousin Hudsons Birthday. He's the boy on the right in the cute little safari vest. This was a fun little park you drive through and feed the animals that come up to your car.
Getting to watch her cousins at their ballet recital. She wants to do ballet now of course.