Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas to all.....and to all a goodnight......

Where has the time gone? I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. I knew it would fly by, but boy, let me catch my breath. Well we had a wonderful Christmas with both of our families. God has blessed us tremendously this year. I know Christmas isn't all about the gifts, but we do enjoy giving gifts to others. And hey i'm not gonna lie, I like getting a little loot too. Here are pics of both our christmas's with our families. Prepare for Picture overload!!!!!

This is Annie all dressed up for Christmas Eve service.


In front of a big gift......obviously

Family Pic. I'm in love with Annie's boots, too bad they didn't want to stay on her feet.

Nana and Poppy matching their grandkids with the black, white, red, and grey. 

Playing on Hudson's new play gym. Yes I know, Annie does not have any clothes on. She was having some accidents that night. Alright I'll just say it, she was exploding in her diapers and dirtying her clothes.


This is me, Christmas morning at our house with all my awesome gifts my hubby got me. Thank you so so so much Scott. I absolutely love everything. You know you have crossed over to the housewife/homemaker side when you get excited about paper towel holders and new skillets with lids.

Annie loving her guitar and the apple from mommy's stocking.

opening gifts at Nana and Poppy's with the whole family. Yes you could say it took a while to open all the gifts. It's crazy....

And the stockings were hung by the chimney with glee..... so they could be filled with candy to eat.

Peter and Bethany's new addition to their family. Mave the siberian huskey.

Libby with her stick on disney princess nails.

Scott in his new bike helmet to go with his new mountain bike.

Aunt Nini.

Playing with the cutable fruit. Great Gift.
And now we move to Christmas in Chatt wth the Andrews family.

This was Lucy and Annie opening their stockings. I love Lucy's face when she pulled out the Banana. She doesn't look super excited to be getting fruit for christmas. It's an Andrews tradition. She'll learn to appreciate it when she's older.

Of course they got candy too. Annie working her way through the wrapper to get to the heath.

Annie got a play gym from Grammy and PawPaw. She LOVES it. Especially since she is at a climbing age right now.

Her new backpack from Uncle josh and Aunt Sarah. So cute, and just her size. Thanks guys.

Time for the annual pic in front og the tree with the grandkids. 
 Several pics later


By the twentieth picture Annie finally said OK i'm outta here.
 Grammy and her babies



Bath Time. Annie was having a blast splashing in the water.

All the kids getting clean and fresh.
Well, that about sums it all up. I did get bedding for Christmas and i'll show pics of that later when I move to the project of redecorating our room. Scott also got a grill and i'll show that when he puts it together. This will be a busy week for us, so i'm sure i will have lots more to tell when we finally swing in the new year.
See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment