Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Operation New Yard

So this past spring we decided to kill our whole front lawn and plant tall fescue. Well, over the summer the crab grass and various weeds choked it out so fast that I think the lawn was worse than before we started the whole thing. Any way, this fall we decided to try again since crab grass needs heat and the weather is starting to cool down now. Below are the pictures from day one and week two (this week). Let's hope we can do it right this time. I used to weed that yard four hours a day like two days a week. It was very tiring. I will stay on top of those weeds better this time. Day One
Day ONE.

And here is week two pics.





On another note, one of Annie's favorite toys is our cheese grater. Don't worry people she hasn't hurt herself yet....... so I'll just keep on letting her play with it. Why do children have more fun with the things that aren't their toys than the things that are? Someone should invent toys that look look exactly like cell phones, ipods, laptops, etc.. I know they have children versions, but hey, they still prefer the real thing. It should look as real as possible. Sorry about the red eye. I didn't fix it first.

I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment