Monday, October 24, 2011

Let the Blogging Begin!


Ok so it's been a couple of years. I have never been a blogger but since my brother and sister-in-law are moving to Seattle they need a way besides facebook to keep up with our life. So Here Goes.......

They don't move until January but I figured I better get some practice before that time.
Since August 2009 (when I first created this blog), we have Had a child who is now One years old, so Maggie is not the baby anymore. Annie is her name and she is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I love her like crazy, though she does test my patience a lot since she is now walking everywhere and touching and chewing everything she should not be, like my fall decorations. They now look like a mouse got into them while in the attic, while in fact as you know it was not a mouse.
Here is a pic of our little sweetie pie. Her hair is always kind a scraggly and messy because some of it likes to curl while some likes to stay straight. The only solution is pigtails, or just let it be.

Eating Ravioli First messiest meal ever. Notice that I removed her shirt so I won't have to worry over impossible to remove sauce stains. She must of had an itch on her forehead that couldn't wait to be scratched.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a new blogger! :) I saved your blog on my reader forever ago and it popped up today!

    I can't believe Annie is so mobile. Henley is cruising but definitely not walking yet! I don't know if I'm ready for it! :)

    ReplyDelete