Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Benny Boy!!!!






Today is brother Ben's birthday. He is in Seattle right now visiting for a few weeks before they move up there. Come home Ben and Bri, we miss you guys! We went to the Zoo today and it was beautiful out. It is always fun going to the zoo for me, but even more so now that I have a little girl who is getting older and loving the animals.

Today I am so thankful for family. Thankful that God has saved each and every one of my siblings, and that MOST of us live in close proximity to each other so that we can hang out as often as we want. I love that Annie gets to see her cousins often, either at church on Sundays or whenever we get together. I am blessed to have a mom and sisters who are willing to take Annie whenever I need to drop her off. Thankful that Nicole babysits for us every Wed. night so Scott and I can spend date night focusing on each other, and falling in love even more. I am also thankful that God decided he would let us enjoy different colors on the trees in the fall. So beautiful.
Annie is thankful for her Blankie, it is one of her favorite things in the whole world.

Spending the day with Nana while mommy visited work to help out
Watching the Red Pandas at the zoo.


Beautiful trees at the zoo
The Rhinos came over to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment